Monday 14 November 2011

Silver's Fault

Firstly, I'm sorry I have not blogged in a while. I will blog way more when I get my new computer, which is $210 away.

Now...on to the post.

It's Silver's fault. It all is. She had to be totally obsessed with him. Who is this 'him' I speak of? - Deadmau5, that's who. And of course, because of her obsession, I got curious to go on his youtube channel. And listen to this song. And totally get addicted to it. WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID I NOT LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC BEFORE?! WHY AM I FUCKING HEARING IT NOW?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! THIS SHIT KICKS FUCKING ASS! SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK!

Damn. Just go listen to it yourself. The tune, atmosphere, and beat is addicting. I believe a Deadmau5 concert might be the first concert I will ever attend.


Peace out peeps!

PS - This music is way better than that so-called "music" (or "shit" as it is better known) that the Black-Eyed Peas or any other pop-singer-turned-trying-to-be-techno-dude/chick put out. Just so you know.

PPS - I can see why silverevilchao (my older sister) is obsessed with him. In a totally non-creepy way. I'm serious. He's got nothing to worry about. She ain't stalking him. She's harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment